- 1 Looking for SSC Recruitment 2018-2019? Apply online for 8500 vacancies for MTS post
- 2 8300 Multi Tasking vacancies- Region wise vacancies 2018
- 3 Check out SSC CGL 2018 notification
- 4 ALL India Staff Selection Commission Jobs Apply Online Application Form 2018
- 5 SSC CGL Recruitment 2017 Notification.
- 6 What is SSC CGL exam 2018?
- 7 SSC CGL Exam 2018
- 8 SSC CGL 2017 Group B, Group C Education Qualification details.
- 9 Salary/ Pay-Scale Per Month For Group B, C Posts 2018.
- 10 Staff Selection Commission cgl 2018 Selection process.
- 11 ssc nic.in cgl 2017 application form Detail .
- 12 ssc cgl 2018 Age limit and relaxation in upper Age Limit.
- 13 ssc cgl apply online 2018-2019.
- 14 SSC CGL JOBS 2018.
Looking for SSC Recruitment 2018-2019? Apply online for 8500 vacancies for MTS post
SSC recruitment 2018-19: All the interested candidates who want to apply Online application form for Given posts in Staff Selection Commission (SSC) must firstly, read the official notification carefully that is provided Below. SSC is looking for young, dynamic and dedicated candidates for filling-up the posts of MTS. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through offline/ online mode by submitting the application form In the given link below. Here you will get more detail about Air India ltd. jobs 2018 like Selection process, Qualification details, How to apply online, Eligibility criteria, Age limit and many things that you must have to know before apply for Staff selection commission vacancies 2018.
MultiTasking (Non Technical) Staff post and salary:-
- Total Vacancies: 8300 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200 + Rs. 1800 Grade Pay
- Qualification: 10th or 10th+ 2 pass can apply for this post
8300 Multi Tasking vacancies- Region wise vacancies 2018
|Central Region (CR)||325|
|Eastern Region (ER)||634|
|Kerala Karnataka Region (KKR)||666|
|Northern Region (SSCNR)||3186|
|North Eastern Region (NER)||226|
|North Western Region (NWR)||534|
|Madhya Pradesh Region (MPR)||536|
|Southern Region (SR)||705|
|Western Region (WR)||1488|
|Name of Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Posts Name||Multi Tasking (Non Technical) Staff- 8300 vacancies|
|Age limit||18-25 according to 01.08.2018|
|Last Date||30-01-2018 (tentative)|
|Educational Qualification||Matriculation(10th pass)|
|Selection Process||Written Test and skill test|
|Application fees||Rs/- 100 and No fees for SC/ ST/ OBC or any reserved category|
|Last date to submit Hard-Copy||No offline mode available|
|Official Notification||Go to Important link section|
Check out SSC CGL 2018 notification
ALL India Staff Selection Commission Jobs Apply Online Application Form 2018
All the interested candidates who posses minimum educational Qualification i.e Matriculation/ 10th pass or having any equivalent. Please visit official notification before apply Online application form at ssc.nic.in .
Follow Below steps to Apply Online Application Form:-
- Applicants firstly, open the official website i.e ssc.nic.in
- Now search for Multitasking job in 2018
- Read the general instruction carefully and Click on Apply Online button
- Finally, fill the application form by providing all detail that mentioned in application form
- Click on submit button and take the submitted application form print out for future use.
Follow our Important links section:
- SSC recruitment Official notification link (coming soon)
- Apply online for Multitasking ssc post now Link
Date of Advertisement: 31-12-2017 (coming soon as expected)
Date of Examination: 16-04-2018, 30-04-2018, 07-05-2018
SSC (Staff Selection Commission) CGL (Combined Graduate Level Examination) Recruitment 2017 Official Notification will Publish on 11-March-2018 at ssconline2.gov.in.
SSC CGL Recruitment 2017 Notification.
Staff selection Commission will going to publish (March, ) the official notification for Combined Graduate Level Examination 2018. Here is a great opportunity for all graduate students, Who are searching for a government jobs 2018. SSC conduct exams for the Recruitment for Non-Gazetted posts (Group, Group B, Group C & Group D) in Central Government Department/ Ministries/ Organisations.
Selection Process is divided into 3 stages Tier 1, Tier 2 & Tier 3. Interested candidates must have pass each stage to get central government Jobs in 2017. SSC conducting CGL Tier-1 Exam on 19th June to 2nd July, 2018 . Here You will get all details of SSC recruitment 2018-19 like Salary, Exam Date, Last Date, Application Form, How to apply Online, Age limit, Education Qualification ,Group A, Group B, Official Website….
What is SSC CGL exam 2018?
CGL (COMBINED GRADUATE LEVEL) exam is conduct every year, this exam is important for all Interested candidates, who are searching for government jobs with good profile and Lucrative Salary. Around 17-19 Lakh candidates apply for this exam.
All the candidates apply for c.g.l Exam Every Years for dream to get good profile Government Sector jobs in various Post in Departments/ Ministries/ Organisations. If you are looking for govt sector job then, you must apply for CGL exam 2018 and start your exam preparation Right Now.
SSC CGL Exam 2018
Today, Staff selection Commission Announced the official notification for the Combined Graduate Level Exam. Tier 1 Exam will be held on June to July, 2018 . CGL tier 1 Exam is conduct for the purpose of selection the candidates for Tier 2 Selection Process.
SSC CGL 2017 Group B, Group C Education Qualification details.
Applicant Must posses graduation from a recognized university or institution. You can check more detail about CGL Notification 2018 from the official website I.E www.sscner.org.in.
Salary/ Pay-Scale Per Month For Group B, C Posts 2018.
Candidates who are selected through CGL 2018. Then, you can get starting pay for Group B and Group C posts as follow:
Check: Tier 1| 2 CGL Exam date 2018
- Group B Posts: Rs.9, 300-34,800/- (Per month) with Grade Pay of + Rs.4,200/-
- Group C Posts: Rs.5,200-20,200/- (Per month) with Grade Pay of + Rs.1,800/-
Staff Selection Commission cgl 2018 Selection process.
Selection Process is divided into three stage. That, usually we called Tire 1, Tire 2 and Tire 3.
Tire 1: First of all SSC conduct CGL Tire 1 exam. This is first and foremost stage that, the every candidates must have to pass. This tire 1 exam apply any one. This Exam is only conduct to get best candidates for tire 2 selection process stage and so on. Approx 18-20 lakhs candidates are participate every year to get government jobs.
Tire 2: Tire exam is also know as Graduate level Mains Exam.
Tire 3: This is the last step to Get 100% Qualify for the government jobs. Tire 3 is also known as (Interview and Personalty) test & also include document verification , CPT test and various test accordingly by Posts.
SSC invites all the eligible candidates for Assistant, Assistant Audit Officer, Sub Inspector, Inspector, Assistant Enforcement Officer, Inspector of Income Tax and various Posts. You can also check official notification for complete detail of SSC Recruitment Notification 2017.
ssc nic.in cgl 2017 application form Detail .
Name of the organization & Exam
Organization Name: Staff Selection Commission (S.S.C)
Exam Name: Combined Graduate Level,
Apply Method: Online
CGL Application Form Last Date:
- April, 2018.
Tier one Exam Date: June to July, 2018.
CGL 2017 Exam fee.
Applicant must have to pay 100 RS for tire 1 exam on or before Last Date. Rs 100/- for All general category candidates. No fee for female, SC (Scheduled Caste),ST (Scheduled Tribe) and Ex-Servicemen candidates.
SSC Official Website:
ssc cgl 2018 Age limit and relaxation in upper Age Limit.
- For Group B and Group c Posts, the interested candidates age must be greater then, 18 years and Les then 27 years.
- Relaxation in Upper Age limit: By 5 years for SC/ST Candidates and 3 years for OBC Candidates.
ssc cgl apply online 2018-2019.
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website on or before Last date i.e April, 2018.
If you have any doubt in your mind then feel free to contact Us or just comment in the below comment Box.
SSC CGL JOBS 2018.
Staff Selection Commission Publish the latest notification for CGL Tier 1 Exam on June to July, 2018. Applicant can apply online on or before last date i.e April, 2018.