- 1 Air India limited recruitment 2018 for Trainee & Experienced cabin crew post apply online at www.airindia.in
- 2 AIR INDIA recruitment 2018 Vacancy details:
- 3 How to apply for 400 Cabin crew Posts in Air India limited 2018 ?
Air India limited recruitment 2018 for Trainee & Experienced cabin crew post apply online at www.airindia.in
Air India recruitment 2018 notification: Looking for govt jobs in Air India? Then, we have a good news for all 10+2 or graduates Freshers students or Experienced students that Air India limited is looking for young, dynamic and dedicated candidates for filling-up the posts of Cabin Crew (female). All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode by submitting the application form In the given link below. Here you will get more detail about Air India ltd. jobs 2018 like Selection process, Qualification details, How to apply online, Eligibility criteria, Age limit and many things that you must have to know before apply for air_India job 2018.
Here is a great opportunity for all freshers students in India, that has been done their graduate or 10+2 . Looking for a govt. jobs specially in Airline field. Air India Recently published the employment recruitment notification for the 400 Trainee Cabin Crew posts for female candidates. Here is great opportunity for all government jobs seeker to make a career in airindia.
AIR INDIA recruitment 2018 Vacancy details:
Before checking the Post and vacancies details, firstly it is important for me to give you little bit information about AirIndia and its official website.
Air India is the flag carrier airline of India. Air India limited main primary hubs are IGIA( Indira Gandhi international airport and CSIA (chhatrapati shivaji international airport) and Secondary hubs are NSCBIA (Netaji subhash chandra bose international airport). AIATSL is founded on 1932. It is the third largest airline company in India in terms of Passengers. Get complete details about Air-India airline https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_India. This is the official wiki/ Wikipedia page of Air India ltd. You can also check the official website of ai i.e www.airindia.in.
Categories wise VACANCIES:
- Post name & vacancies: 400 female Posts vacancies are available for the Trainee & experienced Cabin Crew post.
- Cabin crew salary : Rs. 15000/- (Per Month)
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before last date i.e 1-Aug-2017.
AIR INDIA AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES LIMITED: Education Qualification, Selection Process, Age limit and Last date.
- Qualification details: All the interested candidates must possess minimum education Qualification before apply for Trainee Cabin Crew Posts. Minimum Qualification required for given posts is Graduation OR 10+2 and Three years degree/diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology or Travel & Tourism (Government recognized courses) from a recognized university or any institute. Freshers can also eligible. Minimum height is 160 cms female candidates. For relaxation in Height of sc, obc and other category please visit the official notification of AIR INDIA LIMITED.
- Experienced required:-
Post name Experience required Experienced cabin crew Applicants must be Presently working as Cabin Crew in a scheduled airline with minimum 1 year of experience as Cabin Crew and having a valid SEP for Airbus or Boeing family aircraft. The candidature of the incumbents will be considered only where the training requirement is for Transition or Conversion. Trainee Cabin Crew No experienced required
- BMI (Body Mass Index): (Between 18 to 22 as specified in CAR issued by DGCA for Females). Formula for calculating BMI: Weight in Kgs ÷ (Height in meters × Height in meters).
- Vision: Near Vision: N/5 in better eye and N/6 in worst eye. Distant vision: 6/6 in one eye & 6/9 in another eye -Spectacles not allowed. -Contact lenses up to + 2D permitted
- Age limit: Eligible age limit must lie between 18 and 27 for TRAINEE & 18 to 35 for experienced crew post years as on 01-08-2017. Relaxable upto 5 years in case of SC/ST and 3 years in case of OBC.
- Selection process: Personal interview.
- MARITAL STATUS: Unmarried
- Application fees: Candidates have to pay Rs. 1000/- through Demand Draft in favour of “Air India Limited” payable at Delhi. No Fee for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen.
Note: Please note that candidates, who have undergone Lasik surgery for correction of eyesight, will be considered provided they have undergone surgery prior to six months of the date of eligibility criteria.
How to apply for 400 Cabin crew Posts in Air India limited 2018 ?
Firstly, read the Air India recruitment official notification carefully and match your Education Qualification detail, height, Experienced (If any) and other documents that’s mentioned in the application form. If you are eligible candidates then, you can submit your online application form to the given link below.
AIR INDIA LIMITED cabin crew Posts Recruitment 2018 Download application Form, official Employment notification PDF : CLICK HERE….
- AIR INDIA OFFICIAL WEBSITE: http://www.airindia.in/
- AIR INDIA WIKIPEDIA OFFICIAL PAGE: free encyclopedia