- 1 Indian Army Medical Officer recruitment 2019| Apply Online at www.amcsscentry.gov.in.
- 2 Join Indian Army Medical Corps Recruitment 2019 for MBBS Pass students
- 3 Indian Armed Forces Recruitment 2019-20 | Eligible criteria
- 4 Apply Online: Indian Army SSC Medical officer Vacancy at www.amcsscentry.gov.in
- 5 Indian Army Upcoming Recruitment
Indian Army Medical Officer recruitment 2019| Apply Online at www.amcsscentry.gov.in.
Indian Army Medical Corps recruitment 2019: Looking for govt. jobs in Army field then, you are in right place. Army Medical Corps recently published the latest recruitment notification on their official website for vacancies in ARMED FORCES MEDICAL SERVICES AS SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION (SSC) OFFICER for all MBBS final years qualified and Postgraduate degree/ diploma holder students. Here is a great opportunity for all Interested and eligible candidates who want to join Indian army and makes their dream come true as become an Indian army servant. All the candidates who are willing to apply for Defence (Army) Govt. jobs in India can only apply through online mode (No offline method will be accepted) by filing the online application and submit it on or before the last date. Read the full post to get complete Army MEDICAL CORPS SSC recruitment jobs detail like How to apply Online, Important dates (Starting & Closing), Application Form, Eligibility criteria, MEDICAL CORPS SSC Salary, Qualification, Selection Process, Age limit for army jobs.
If you are MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) passed student and want to make a career in Indian armed Force as a Short Service Commissioned Officer or looking for Indian army recruitment. (Post Graduate degree/diploma holders can also apply for this post). Then, we have the latest recruitment notification that is recently published by Indian Army under Employment news portal. The interview will be conducted in Pune and Maharashtra. Here is less time available for this army job and thousands of candidates are looking for this medical officer jobs. So, competition has gone be so tough. As this (MO) Medical officers recruitment publish every year. So, many applied candidates of previous years failed to get this job and waited for next year. So, make your practice strong as the selection process is consists of medical test and personal interview. You have less time to do practice and make your body mentally and physically fit. If you are eligible candidates then, you can go for it and apply online before the last date.
Join Indian Army Medical Corps Recruitment 2019 for MBBS Pass students
As, the wait is over for all job seekers, who are looking for latest Indian army recruitment. The vacancy is available for SSC Officer Posts under Indian army recruitment and both the male and female candidates are eligible for AMC SSC job. All the interested candidates can apply Online before the last date to attend the interview after that, they will call for a medical test. As there is no written test. So, the candidates only need to apply Online application form and wait for the Interview date. An interview will be conducted in next month. You can also check the Indian army official website indianarmy.nic.in for more regular updates or you can visit our website on regular basis for upcoming Defence/ ARMY jobs 2019. If you want to know more about India army then, you can also click here to check official Wikipedia page.
Check jobs for Diploma holders || Master degree || Post graduate
Indian Armed Forces Recruitment 2019-20 | Eligible criteria
All the interested candidates can only apply for medical officers job if an only if they meet the eligibility criteria that is required for this job. Here, we are going to discuss all eligible condition that, you must have to full fill before apply for this Army job.
- Education Qualification: Interested candidates must possess MBBS Degree or any degree relent to the medical field. Postgraduates diploma holders students are also eligible for AMC SSC JOB. For more detail visit official notification mentioned below.
- Age limit: As, age limit also important aspects to apply for any job. For SSC officer Post in Army candidates, the Maximum age should be 45 years as on 31-December-2019. No, upper age limit candidates are eligible for AMC job.
- Selection Process: As Only selection process is the method by which any jobs provider can get the best candidates who deserve the jobs and work well for their Organization (Here is Indian army). Mode of Selection Process is divided into two stages i.e first is medical test and second is the Personal interview (That will conduct in the month of April ).
- Application Fee: All the eligible candidates must pay Rs. 200/- as an application fee to get complete submission of application form.
Check more Defence jobs || Government jobs
Salary per month for SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION officer post.
Eligible candidates will get 17,160 Rs /- to Rs 39,100 Rs/- pay scale per month with grade pay 6,100.
The submission of online application would start on 27 January 2019. As per the notification, the deadline for apply online.
Download official Employment Armed Forces medical services recruitment official Notification 2019-20 PDF: Click here
Apply Online: Indian Army SSC Medical officer Vacancy at www.amcsscentry.gov.in
All the interested candidates must read the AMC-SSC officer notification Carefully before applying for a job. If you are eligible then, you can apply through official website http://www.amcsscentry.gov.in/.
- Firstly open the AMCSSC Official website or click here.
- Now, click on the register your account, if have no need (Or http://www.amcsscentry.gov.in/doc/signup Click here to sign up a new account).
- Now click on the recruitment notification. Then, fill the application form carefully. Then. finally hit the submit button before the last date.
- Now, you will get password save it on your pc/ mobile for future use and check your E-mail or website to check interview date.
- 20+ JAG Entry Scheme 18th Coarse Posts vacancies for LLB Graduates
- Read more: Indian Army jobs for LLB graduates in Judge Advocate General department
- Age limit: 21-27 years
- Apply online @joinindianarmy.nic.in and read more
Regularly visit our website or this page to get the latest news on Defence government jobs or just subscribe us.