- 1 RRC CR recruitment 2019-20| Central Railway 2573 Apprentice Jobs Mumbai – Apply online
- 2 Central Railway vacancy 2019-2020| www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in
- 3 Apprentice jobs Eligible criteria
RRC CR recruitment 2019-20| Central Railway 2573 Apprentice Jobs Mumbai – Apply online
RRC CR Jobs 2019 notification: Here is good news for Mumbai candidates who are looking for retired staff jobs in railway department because Recently, Central Railway published jobs notification and inviting 2573 interested candidates for the Apprentice jobs. To know about Eligibility criteria, How to apply Online, Important dates, Selection process & official notification, Candidates are requested to read the following details carefully and apply online at www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in.
Central Railway vacancy 2019-2020| www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in
Post name: Apprentice
Total vacancies: 2573
Salary: As per CR rule
Recruiting Location: Jalgaon, Nagpur, Pune, Solapur, Mumbai
Apprentice jobs Eligible criteria
Age limit: Applicants age should be between 15 to 24 as on 01-07-2019
Upper Age Limit Relaxation: Government provided the upper age limit to all categories. Please read the official advertisement in Important link section for more details.
Education qualification requirement:-
- Trades: a. Fitter: ITI passes in a trade to be eligible for consideration
b. Welder (Gas & Electric): ITI passes in a trade to be eligible for consideration
c. Tailor: ITI passes in a trade to be eligible for consideration
d. Programming & Systems Administration Assistant: ITI pass in a trade to be eligible for consideration
e. Electrician: ITI pass in a trade to be eligible for consideration
- MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training / State Council for Vocational Training.
- TRAINING PERIOD & STIPEND:
a. During the first year of Training: 70% of a minimum wage of semiskilled workers notified by the respective State or Union Territory.
b. During the second year of Training: 80% of a minimum wage of semiskilled workers notified by the respective State or Union Territory.
c. During the third and fourth year of Training: 90% of a minimum wage of semiskilled workers notified by the respective State or Union Territory.
Selection Procedure: Candidates would be selected on the basis of matriculation (with minimum 50% aggregate marks) + ITI marks.
- Starting date for apply online: _-__-2019 (update soon)
- Last date for apply online: _-__-2019 (update soon)
Central Railway jobs 2019- Apply online at www.rrccr.com
If you are looking for government jobs and interested in the same post then you have a golden chance to apply online before the last date. Before applying online you must read the Apprentice vacancy Notification. After reading official notification all the candidates are requested to keep their supportive stuff with them like their photograph, Degree, Signature, thumbs impression, email ID, phone number etc. Now click the following given link to apply online now.