Latest BSNL MT Telecom Operations recruitment 2019|300 External vacancy apply online
BSNL recruitment: If you are looking for Govt. Jobs, then here is a great opportunity for BSNL jobseeker. Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd. (BSNL, proposes to fill up 300 posts of Management Trainee (MT) (Telecom Operations). Out of these 300 posts, 150 posts will be filled up from the open market (External candidates). All candidates fulfilling the prescribed eligibility conditions & possessing requisite qualification.
- Post name: Management Trainee (Telecom Operations)
- Vacancy: 300 post
- Recruiting Location: India
- Official website name: www.bsnl.co.in, www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in & www.internalexam.bsnl.co.in
- Eligibility criteria: If you are interested in this job then you must meet the following eligibility criteria:-
- Age Limit: Applicants age should not exceed 30 years as on 01-08-2019
- Education Qualification: Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology degree or equivalent Engineering degree in Telecommunications, Electronics, Computer/IT & Electrical with minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/ST candidates) and should have completed the course on a regular full time basis on the last date of application from recognized/reputed Indian Institute/University recognized under Indian Law. Also, MBA or M.Tech. (on a regular full-time basis on the last date of application from recognized/reputed Indian Institute/University recognized under Indian Law).
- Selection procedure: Aspirants will be shortlisted on the basis of an Assessment Process (On-line) comprising management aptitude, cognitive & technical knowledge sections. All candidates appearing in the “On-line Assessment Process” shall be given a score based on their performance in the “On-line Assessment Process”.
- Monthly Salary: Rs 24,900- 50,500/-.
- Application/ Exam fees: Following is the Application fee structure of BSNL jobs. The prescribed examination fee Rs. 2200/- (Rupees Twenty Two Hundred only) for OC/OBC candidates & Rs. 1100/- (Rupees Eleven Hundred only) for SC/ST candidates through net banking, Debit/Credit/ ATM card.
Important dates: Following are the Important dates of submission of application form.
|online registration start date||26/12/2018|
|Online application submission last date||26/01/2019|
Important links: Following are the important links of official notification & Online Application form:-
|Vacancy wise Notification|
BSNL Recruitment 2019-20| Upcoming JTO, JE TTA Jobs through Gate
BSNL Recruitment 2019: Recently, BSNL publishes the employment recruitment notification for all graduate engineering candidates who are looking for Junior Telecom Officer through Gate exam. All the interested candidates must possess minimum Educational Qualification i.e B.E / B.Tech or M.Sc (Electronics / M.Sc (Computer Science) Or any of relevant filed. More Detail About Eligibility criteria, Gate Exam, Important dates, Applying Process and Selection Process is provided below For bsnl recruitment 2019.
|Post name||vacancy||read more|
|JE, TTA||2700||click here|
If you had missed last year to Apply or were not eligible for BSNLjobs then, You have a great Opportunity to Apply Online Application form for Gate Exam and then Appear for the registration process for JTO posts then will going to start from 06-03-2019 to 06-04-2019 (Expected). All the eligible candidates can Apply Online Application form for Gate Exam from on or before the Last date.
BSNL JTO- Eligible criteria
Educational Qualification to Apply for Gate Exam 2019:
- All the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in bsnl Must possess minimum Educational Qualification i.e Degree of B.Tech/ BE or its equivalent in relevant Field ( i.e Electronics/ Telecom Electrical/ Information Technology (IT) /Radio/ Computer/ Instrumentation Engineer.
- Master Degree in M.Sc(Computer Science)/ M.Sc (Electronics) from recognized University/ Institutions are required to appear GATE exam.
Age limit: Applicant Must possess minimum age limit 18 Years to 30 Years as on 06/04/2019. Yes, there is relaxation in Upper age limit for st/ obc/ sc and other reserved categories as per government rules.
Freshers can also apply for this private Sector Jobs
Apply online for BSNL Junior Telecom Officer Recruitment 2019 through Gate
All the interested candidates, who posses Eligible criteria can apply for Gate Exam 2018 on or before last date 06-04-2018. Candidates who apply for Gate Exam Only Eligible to apply Online Registration Process for Junior Telecom Officer Posts.
|Name of Organization||BSNL|
|Post Name||Junior Telecom Office (JTO)|
|Apply Online for Gate Exam||www.gate.iitr.ernet.in|
|Total Number of Vacancies||2510|
Selection Process for Graduate Engineer Posts
All the candidates who want to make a career in BSNL (Bharat sanchar nigam ltd) must be passed all selection Process to Get jobs in bsnl in JTO Posts.
- The first stage for selection process in Gate Exam score 2019
- The second stage is Interview
After successfully passes selection Process, Candidates will get attractive salary as per their desirable skills and performance i.e Rs. 16400/- to Rs. 40500/-Per month.
BSNL recruitment 2018 state wise vacancy
|State name||Total Vacancies|
|Andaman & Nicobar||13|
|Jammu & Kashmir||84|
|Northern Telecom Region NTR||28|
|Uttar Pradesh (West)||117|
|Chennai Telecom District||37|
How to Apply for BSNL JTO Vacancy: All the interested candidates can apply online through bsnl official website. Apply online and official notification links are given below in the Important link section.
Important Dates Section
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: update soon (Expected)
- Deadline for Submission of Online Application: update soon (Expected)
Important Links Section
As this page will be updated on regular basis. You can bookmark this page or regular visit.
BSNL JE & TTA recruitment 2019
BSNL Recruitment 2019: We have a good news for all government jobs (bsnl) seeker in India who are looking for JE (Junior Engineer) Recruitment in various states of India. Yes, you are listening right, Recently Bharat Sanchar Nigam limited publish the official employment notification in their official website i.e BSNL.CO.IN and in daily employment newspaper to full fill the huge vacancies approx. 2700 for the JE TTA (Telecom Technical Assistant) Posts as per desirable candidate’s Qualification. All the interested and eligible candidate can only Apply through Online Application Form on or before last date. from the official website. All the interested candidate’s firstly read the posts completely before apply Online for TTA Posts. Here you will get all important information about upcoming JE, TTA 2700+ Posts vacancies detail like Eligible criteria, Age limit, Selection Processes , Exam date, Admit Card, Syllabus , Pattern, How to apply Online Application form, Important dates, State wise or location wise Vacancies detail and many more.
This is the first recruitment publish by the B.S.N.L Organization in year of 2018 in every location of India. So , this is a great opportunity for all unemployment candidates who have any of this Qualification :- Graduation in any relevant field Or BSC , MSC, Engineering diploma / B.Tech – Bachelor of Technology/ B.E – bachelor of Engineering in Radio / Computer / Electrical /Electronic and many other Qualification As mentioned below in official notification. Eligible criteria detail is given below. So, if you possess any of this qualification then, you are eligible candidates to apply Online application form to get Central government Jobs in Bharat sanchar Nigam. Total 2700 Post Vacancies are divided into 27 states, District and various location i.e
Check more Latest Jobs in India.
Jammu and Kashmir (J&K) – 79 Posts, Punjab – 400 Posts, Rajasthan – 100 Posts, Uttaranchal – 29 Posts, West Bengal – 115 Posts, Uttar Pradesh ( East UP : 80 AND West UP: 80 ) , Tamil Nadu – 198 Posts, Odisha – 43 Posts, NTR – 15 Posts, North East ( 1st = 132 and 2nd = 34 Posts ), Maharashtra – 224 Posts, Madhya Pradesh (MP) – 78 Posts, Kolkata telephones – 80 Posts, kerala – 100 Posts, Karnataka – 120 Posts, Jharkhand – 19 Posts, Himachal Pradesh – 73 Posts, Haryana – 160 Posts, Gujarat – 206 Posts, Chhattisgarh – 17 Posts, Chennai Telephones – 80 Posts, Bihar – 34 Posts, Assam – 116 Posts, Andhra Pradesh – 76 Posts, Andaman and Nicobar –12 Posts. This location wise Posts vacancy is only a rough scratch create by organization and can be change. Category wise JE Posts vacancies is given below .
BSNL Recruitment 2019: 2700 Vacancies
Recently, BSNL Publish the official notification for hiring the 2700+ Eligible candidates for Junior Engineer ( JE) Posts on a Permanent or Temporary Basis. All the eligible candidates can apply Online through the official website WWW.EXTERNALEXAM.BSNL.CO.IN. Selection Process for given Jobs is every simply, i.e on the basis of online exam test.
CLICK HERE TO CHECK MORE GOVERNMENT JOBS
|Name of Organization||BSNL [Bharat Sanchar Nigam limited]|
|Total number of Vacancies||2700+|
|Name of Post||TTA & JE ( JR Engineer )|
|Application fee||1000 Rs for General and OBC || 500 for SC/ PH/ ST category Candidates|
|Salary per month ( Pay scale )||13,600 – 25, 4200 Rs + Grade Pay|
|Qualification||Engineering diploma/ B.Tech / B.E/ B.SC/ M.SC|
|BSNL Official website||WWW.BSNL.CO.IN & www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in|
|Selection Process||Online Exam|
|Age limit||18-30 years ( Relaxation in upper age limit)|
BSNL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019: Online Application Form
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for JE Posts only through online mode no offline application form will be accepted. You can apply Online application form through the official website i.e WWW.EXTERNALEXAM.BSNL.CO.IN .
HOW TO APPLY ONLINE APPLICATION FORM?
Steps to apply online for BSNL JOBS 2018:
Step 1) Open the EXTERNALEXAM.BSNL.CO.IN Website.
Step 2) Now read the official notification and Click on link “ BSNL Junior Engineer ( Erstwhile TTA) Recruitment”
Step 3) Fill the application form carefully and use every essential document.
NOTE: Fill Every right and correct information in application form because every single mistake may lead your application form to be rejected.
Step 4) Submit the application fee as per category wise (1000 Rs for General and OBC || 500 for SC/ PH/ ST )
Step 5) finally, submit the application form On or before Last date.
Click Here to check more Jobs after Graduation.
Eligible Criteria: BSNL JE Jobs 2019
- Interested candidates must be an Indian Citizen
- Candidates must possess minimum Educational Qualification i.e Three-year Engineering Diploma / B.Tech – Bachelor of Technology/ B.E in Telecommunications, Radio, Computer, IT ( Information Technology), Instrumentation, Electrical, Electronic Or B.Sc (Electronics/ Computer Science) / M.Sc from a recognized university or institute by the government of India.
- Candidate’s age limit must be greater than 18 years and less then 30 years. As on 10th August 2018. To check relaxation in upper age limit please visit the official notification.
To know the Examination centers for External Candidates of Junior Engineer (JE) Examination, Syllabus for JE Exam 2018, Exam pattern, Examination centers and to know another information about BSNL Recruitment. Please visit the official notification that is provided below.
BSNL Latest Vacancies: 2700 JE Posts
Finally , Bharat sanchar Nigam limited Publish the recruitment notification for all jobs seeker in India. If you are looking for admit card after apply Online application form for JE Exam then , please bookMark this page or regular visit this page. As, this page will be update whenever any new update release by BSNL for JE Exam.