AWES recruitment 2019-20| 1000+ PGT, TGT, PRT Jobs Notification at aps-csb.in
APS (Army Public School) teacher Recruitment 2019: Army Welfare Education Society published the official employment notification in Newspapers and in their official website i.e www.aps-csb.in or www.awesindia.com for hiring 1000+ TGT (TRAINED GRADUATE TEACHER), PGT ( POST GRADUATE TEACHER) and PRT (PRIMARY TEACHER) Posts in All location of India. All the interested and eligible candidates can check complete detail about eligibility criteria, Post Vacancies detail, How to Apply Online application form, Syllabus, Previous Year old question papers, Salary and Important dates ( Application form submission date, csb Exam date, result date and many more).
AWES APS Teacher Recruitment 2019-2020
The Army Welfare Education Society has 137 Army Public Schools (APS) located all over India functioning under its flagship. Over 1000 vacancies likely to occur in next academic session.
As Awes conduct every year Combined Selection Screening Exam to fulfill the teacher Post vacancies in their colleges and school. There are approximately 8000 teachers on the rolls of these schools. Approximately 1000 teachers get turned over every year due to various reasons in these schools for all Graduates , Posts graduates with B.ed (Bachelor of Education) Education qualification candidates from the official website by providing all essential detail like Qualification, Bio data, Photo graph and every detail that are mentioned in application form.
Check Exam Centers and Previous Year old Question Papers
All the eligible candidates who are looking for Exam centers and old Question papers for Army public school Exam. Click on link below
Click here to check Exam centers or to select cities near you.
Click Here to Check Previous year question papers.
Army Public School Teacher Posts Eligible Criteria
- Candidates Must possess Post Graduation degree for PGT Post and Graduation Degree for tgt and prt posts with 50% Marks in B.ed from a recognized university or institute by the government of India.
- Application must possess minimum Age limit criteria to do Online registration for Combined Selection (CSB) Exam I.E for freshers candidates age limit is 40 years, (In the case of Delhi schools TGT/PRT should be < 29 yrs & PGT <36 years) and for experienced candidates age limit is 57 years As on 01 April 2019.
- If you are experienced candidates then, you must have around 5 years strong experienced in teaching field in last 10 years.
- To know complete detail about eligibility criteria for tgt, pgt and prt posts like subject lists, Subject wise qualification detail, Alternative Qualification click on link below.
- Stage 1-Screening Exam
- Stage 2-Interview
- Stage 3-Evaluation of Teaching Skills and Computer Proficiency.
- Stages 2 & 3 will be held in tandem under the aegis of Board of Administration at HQ Command/School Management.
- Appointments will be made as per CBSE/AWES Rules.
Note: Holding a Scorecard by itself does not entitle you to appointment as teacher. It only renders you eligible for Stages 2 & 3 of the selection process.
Start date for Registration: _-_-2019 (Update soon)
Last date for Registration: _-_-2019 (Update soon)
Exam date: _-_-2019 (Update soon)
How to apply: click here
APS AWES Exam Guidelines (Syllabus & Exam pattern): click here
AWES Advertisement: Click here
Apply Online @aps-csb.in Application Form for APS Exam
If you checked the above eligibility criteria required for AWES Aps Exam then, you can apply Online from the official website just by following few steps.
Step 1) Firstly, Open http://aps-csb.in/ website
Step 2) Now click on New registration button then, fill your personal detail correctly.
Step 3) Use all working Mobile number, Email ID during the time of registration because you will receive a confirmation 6 digit number from APS for Screening Exam.
Step 4) After filling the online registration form then, click on the proceed button after that you will receive a confirmation number.
Step 5) After that they will ask for Application fees challan. You can pay application fees by Net Banking, Debit Card and Credit Card.
Step 6) After filling challan you will receive another confirmation Code in your mobile number by SMS. After filling code you will move forward for the Last step for final submission of Application form.
Step 7) Finally Click on submit Button (Note- Check again your application form detail is correct or not) Because after clicking on submit button you can’t do any change in the application form.
Step 8) Done | You will receive one message from Aws APS that, “Thank you for submission for online application form for APS Exam”
Step 9) You can check your application form status and updates detail by log in your registration account by click on the existing user.
If you need further detail about how to apply Online for APS Exam like documents detail, photographs, and other personal detail. Click on Link below
Note: If you facing any issue or have any query please feel free to comment your question in below comment box. Our team will respond quickly.
Dates: Online Apply, Application fees, Exam, Results
All the eligible candidates can apply Online application form for Teacher Exam on or before the Last date. To check official notification click on the link below.
Download pdf of AWES Army public school( APS) Recruitment for Awes pgt, prt and tgt posts (8000+ Vacancies)
If you want to check answer key of Awes teacher exam. You only need to follow a few steps to get Answer Key.
Check AWES Exam Answer Key 2019
- Firstly, Open the official website i.e www.awesindia.com OR Click Here
- You can also download answer key From this link: http://www.aps-csb.in/Candidate/ExistingUser.aspx
- Now, Enter your registration ID with a password.
- Finally, Download Solved Answer Sheet or Key PDF.