RBI Recruitment 2019 ’61 Grade c officer’ vacancy – Reserve Bank of India Jobs apply online
RBI recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online at rbi.org.in for 66 Bank Examiner/Supervisory Manager, Analyst, IT Examiner/IT Analyst/IT Auditor posts for Ug & Post Graduation pass. Recently reserve bank of India publishes the employment notification in their official website to apply Online on or before last. Get complete detail about rbi bank jobs 2019-20 like How to apply Online, Selection Process, Eligible criteria, Age limit, Important dates.
Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2019
Here is again a good opportunity for all unemployment candidates in India how are looking for government jobs in Bank. If you possess a bachelor degree, Master degree or higher degree then you are eligible to apply for this job. All the eligible candidates can apply Only Through online procedure.
- Name of Organization: Reserve Bank of India
- Number of Posts: 61
- Name of Posts: Bank Examiner/Supervisory Manager, Analyst, IT Examiner/IT Analyst/IT Auditor
- Last date to apply Online application form: 08-01-2019
- Education Qualification details: Any Post Graduate, MBA/PGDM, Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate, Any Post Graduate, MBA/PGDM, B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech, MCA.
- Application fees: Rs. 450/- and Rs 50/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXS categories.
- Selection Procedure: Candidates would be Shortlisted or selected on Online Examination Phase – I and Phase – II (Preliminary Test, Main Test) & Interview.
Educational Qualification for RBI Jobs
All the interested candidates must possess minimum education Qualification required as per given posts. Applicant must possess any of this qualification minimum of 60% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PWD) or an equivalent grade in Bachelor’s degree as well as in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
Apply Online for RBI Assistant post at rbi.org.in
If you are eligible candidates then, you can apply Online from the rbi official website. Fill the application form carefully and use all qualification/ experience certificate. After submitting the online application form then, take a print out of that application form and reach at the office before the last date.
Date to remember:
|Start Date for Online application submission||18-01-2018|
|Last Date for Online application submission||08-01-2019|
You can check exam Center detail, Examination pattern detail, Experience detail and another information from the official notification i.e Mentioned below.