If you are looking for contractual Teacher Jobs in Jammu and Kashmir? Then, Apply Now for various teacher’s Post in K.V Nagrota-181221.
kendriya vidyalaya Nagrota invites application for eligible candidates for interview to prepare panel of teachers on purely contract for the session 2016-2017 for the P.G.T’s (Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Commerce ,Sociology, Hindi, Computer Science, English , TGT- English, Economics, Biology, History, Geology), T.G.Ts (Maths, Science,Hindi, Sanskrit, Social Studies), Primary Teacher, Activity Coach (Art & Craft), Music & Dance Coach, Computer Instructor (For 1st to 5th & 6th to 10th), Nurse, Yoga Teacher, Spoken English Teacher, Counsellor, Doctor, Sports Coach- (Taekwondo, Judo, Kho-Kho, Athletics, Football, Volleyball ,Badminton, Kabaddi,Handball, Basketball etc).
Here, is a again great opportunity after the KV BSF Bandipur teachers post for all graduates and interested candidate to get part time/purely contractual basis jobs in KVs. Every year k.v publish the notice for recruitment of tgt pgt and various post.
Kendriya vidyalaya nagrota, Jammu, jobs 2016-17.
Posts Names and Date of Interview.
Salary/ Pay Scale (Per Month).
A Lump Sum payment ranging from Rs.21,250 to Rs.27,500 per month for different posts will be made as per KVS rules.
Date of Interview and written Test
- Interviews will be conducted from 24th to 27th Feb 2016.
- A written test will be conducted from 08:45 to 09:45 AM to shortlist the candidates, where required.
Application form Download.
The eligible candidates can download the application form from the k.vidyalaya Website i.e www.kvnagrota.org.
Education and other Qualifications – ( KV Recruitment ).
PGT – Post .
Post Graduate in concerned Subject with at least 50% Marks in aggregate & B.Ed
- PGT(CS) – BE/B. Tech/MSC(CS/IT)/MCA with at least 50 % Marks.
- Bachelor’s Degree in concerned subject with at least 50% in aggregate & 50% in concerned subject as an optional(Main Subject) & B.Ed.
- TGT(Sc/SST/Maths) – Bachelor’s Degree in concerned subjects with at least 50% marks with desired combination of subjects as per KVS rules & B.Ed.
- PRT – Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent with 2 years JBT/ETT/BTC & CTET -1 qualified (Preferably)
- Doctor –MBBS & Registered with MCI.
- Nurse –Three years Diploma/ Degree in Nursing.
- Counsellor – BA/B.Sc. and Diploma in Guidance and counselling.
– Graduate with English as one of the elective subject with certificate/diploma in spoken English.
– Graduation & Min.1 year diploma in Yoga
– BCA/MCA/B.Tech /M.Sc. (CS/IT)
- Activity Coach (Art & Craft) – Diploma in Art/Craft/BFA
- Music & Dance – Bachelor’s Degree in Music & Dance.
- Sports Coach – B.P.Ed/Renowned Coaches with Certificate
If you have any doubt in your mind then feel free to contact Us or just comment in the below comment Box.