RRC NCR recruitment 2019-20| Act Apprentice Jobs- 446 vacancies- Application form for 10th pass
NCR Jobs 2019 notification: Here is good news for Uttar Pradesh candidates who are looking for 10th pass jobs in railway department because Recently North Central railway published jobs and inviting all interested candidates for 446 Vacancies for Act Apprentice post. To know about Eligibility criteria, How to apply Offline, Important dates, Selection process & official notification, Candidates are requested to read following details carefully and download application form @www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in 2019-2020.
NCR 446 vacancy Bharti 2019- Description in details:-
Post name: Act Apprentice
Total vacancies: 446
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||11|
Salary: As per NCR rule
Recruiting Location: Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh
NCR Act Apprentice Jobs- Eligible criteria
Age limit: Applicants age must be between 15 to 24 years 30-10-2019.
Upper Age Limit Relaxation: Government provided the upper age limit to all categories. Please read the official advertisement in Important link section for more details.
Education qualification requirement:-
Applicants must be 10 passes or its equivalent degree from recognized board/ institute plus ITI passed certificate in related trade from a recognized Industrial Training Institute. (Read official notification for in details ).
How to apply?
As applicant can Apply Application form through Offline Mode only. Interested candidates can apply for the same post on or before last date.
Selection Procedure: Candidates would be selected on the basis of academic merit.
NCR Act Apprentice recruitment 2019- Application form
All the interested candidates who want to apply online application form for the North Central railway Job for Act Apprentice post must firstly, read the official notification carefully that is provided Below:
- Starting date for online Application form Submission: _-_-2019 (Update soon)
- Deadline for online Application form Submission: _-_-2019 (Update soon)
Follow Below steps to Apply Offline Application Form:-
- Firstly candidates have to download the official notification.
- Then, There you will find the application form at the end of the official notification.
- Now print the application form and fill it with your valid information.
- The following must be annexed with application and call letter in the envelope-
“Self-addressed 02 good quality envelopes size 11*5, in which one envelope must be pasted with a minimum registered postage stamp Rs 27/-. (SC/ST candidates are exempted from pasting of stamps.)
- The candidate has to paste 01 passport size recent photograph on the application form and 01
on the call letter at the designated place with self-attestation.
- It must be ensured that before sending the form, the candidate has also registered online at www.apprenticeship.gov.in as explained in para 1.3 and provide details thereof as asked in the application form.
- Please write on the top of enveloping “Application for Act Apprentice – Jhansi Division 2019-20”
And send it to
Office of the Divisional Railway Manager
Personnel Dept. (R&D Section)
North Central Railway, Jhansi U.P. 284003.
Stay with us for more updates. Get here current or upcoming North Central Railway (NCR) other recruitment, govt jobs 2019.